Attentional is pleased to announce our agreement with Rentrak, enabling us for the first time to provide a US TV Ratings service. Rentrak has access to over 8 million homes and 20 million set-top-boxes all over America, and is thus able to provide data of a deep granularity.
The Attentional service will launch on October 11.
This new service from Attentional is specifically designed for the international community. Attentional will now be able to offer clients customized and regular reports on the world’s largest TV market.
These reports can cover:
• Rating or share of any series or individual transmission.
• Weekly tracking of an entire schedule or cluster of series
• A complete universe of channels: Broadcast Network, Basic Cable and Premium Cable
• Top Rankings by Genre
• Performance vs. a channel, demographic or timeslot benchmark
• Lead-in drops and gains
• Analysis of Viewer Engagement – using minute-by-minute data
• Audience flow – which content viewers are coming from and going to
• Detailed Demographic Analysis (ethnicity, affluence, geographics)
• DVR Uplift – the percentage gain from recorded viewing.
There are many other ways we can customize our reports, depending on your needs. If you are interested in learning more about our U.S. ratings service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.